Happy Father’s Day month from
North Atlanta Cleaning!
Call us today at 770.912.4674
Did you know…?
1. Shoppers are expected to spend more than 12 billion dollars on Father’s Day weekend.
2. Askmen.com took a survey from dads and came up with the top ten worst Father’s Day gifts. Number ten on the list is novelty clothing like wacky ties and socks. (He’ll smile but secretly hate it.)
3. Number Nine stay away from things that say World’s Best Dad. If you’re thinking of buying him a barbeque apron, don’t.
4. Two things dad’s hate as Father’s day gifts are car seat covers and engine oil.
5. Stay away from buying dad hygiene products, like noise hair trimmers or hair color.
So… What does Dad want? How about a date with you to his favorite sporting goods store? Or Home Depot? Men say they really do want a tool… or ammo… or little things that go along with their favorite hobbies. And they want you to help them pick!
Why not have North Atlanta Cleaning take care of your house cleaning that week, and you can plan that manly-man date? To help you out, we’re offering a 15% discount on our Gold or Silver Packages – simply by mentioning this email. Call us today at 770.912.4674 for your best Father’s Day package.
Who know? He might be so grateful that he’ll go ahead and fix that thing he’s been promising to!